The fertility set “Pearl by Beurer” increases your chances of becoming pregnant naturally – even from the 1st month. The fertility set tests the two most important fertility hormones over the course of one complete cycle. The test strips are analyzed using the app – it’s easy and straightforward.
- Measurement and independent analyzis of the 2 most important fertility hormones (FSH and LH) found in urine
- Personalised display of fertile days
- Clear display overview and quick analyzis in the “Pearl Fertility” app
- “Pearl Fertility” app: certified medical device
- Display of personal hormone profile
- Calculated prediction for future cycles
- Step-by-step instructions in the app
- Incl. 15 FSH and 15 LH test strips
- Incl. 2 pregnancy tests
- Incl. reusable strip holder
- Medical device
|Product designation||Personal fertility set|
|Can be disinfected||yes|
Incl. 2 pregnancy tests
FSH and LH
Measurement and independent analysis of the 2 most important fertility hormones (FSH and LH) found in urine
30 test strips
Incl. 15 FSH and 15 LH test strips
*if LH and FSH hormones are detected using the test strips
Identify fertile and non-fertile days
Display of personal hormone profile
Measures the 2 most important fertility hormones – LH & FSH
Pearl by Beurer measures both the luteinising hormone (LH) and the follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), and uses these to create a personalised hormone profile. It is on the basis of this hormone profile that ovulation is predicted and your personal fertility window (the days on which you are most likely to conceive) is displayed.
How do I use the set properly?
- Wait until the first day of your next cycle. Tap the flower in the app to let Pearl know that your period has started. This sets the cycle displayed in the app to day 1.
- Start testing once you wake up. The app reminds you on a daily basis which hormone tests you have to do each day. The coloured symbols make it easy for you to know which strips to use. Always use your first morning urine for testing.
- Once the test strips have reacted, take a photo of them in the app in order to transfer the results to the app. The tests are used to create a hormone profile, and the probability of becoming pregnant is illustrated graphically.