With the foot warmer with an exceptionally fleecy surface, combating cold feet has never been easier.
- Also suitable for large feet
- Exceptionally fleecy surface
- Fast heating
- 3 temperature settings
- Beurer safety system (BSS)
- Automatic switch-off after approx. 90 min.
- Accurate electronic temperature regulation
- Illuminated temperature settings
- Top side: fleece fibre; footmuff: teddy bear fabric
- Removable teddy bear fabric footmuff
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX (06.0.43510 Hohenstein HTTI)
|Product designation||Foot warmer|
|Beurer safety system||yes|
|Output in watts||100|
|Material of the footmuff||Teddy bear fabric|
|Material of the top side||Fleece fibres|
|Certified according to OEKO-TEX||yes|
|Product dimensions||approx. 32 x 26 x 26 cm|
|Warranty in years (You can find more information about the warranty conditions in the manual.)||3|
Heat exactly where you need it
Beurer heat pads, heated overblankets, foot warmers and heated underblankets provide cosy warmth exactly where it is needed. What is special about them is that the user is in direct contact with the heated device, meaning it heats the body rather than the entire room. This means that the heating products can be used efficiently and less energy is lost.
* More information at www.beurer.com/energy
Cosy warmth at low cost per hour*
* More details at www.beurer.com/energy
Can be washed at 30° in the machine.
Quality and high standards
All heating products from Beurer with this symbol are certified according to the Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX (06.0.43510 Hohenstein HTTI) and are subject to constant quality control. This means they are sure to make you feel great
Breathable microfleece – snuggly and skin-friendly
Cosy fleece lining
Removable and hand-washable