Take a deep breath! Banish pervasive pollutants from your home. The LR 500 air purifier ensures that the air you breathe at home is clean by filtering out a large number of airborne viruses and bacteria. This gives you clean air within your own four walls.
- App-controlled air purifier (WiFi)
- Air cleaning using a three-layered filter system (prefilter + activated carbon filter + HEPA filter): domestic dust, animal hair, odours, pollen, various bacteria and viruses as well as harmful gases are filtered from the air
- Tests show that the three-layered filter system with HEPA H13 filter filters out up to 95% of particles ≥ 0.02 µm in size (IUTA test in April 2020 according to DIN 71460-1)*. 99.95% of particles ≥ 0.3 µm in size are eliminated.
- PM 2.5 Sensor – recognises fine dust with particle sizes of up to 2.5 µm
- Additional cleaning using optional ultraviolet light
- Room temperature and humidity display
- 4 levels + turbo mode
- Manual timer function (1-24 h)
- For rooms up to approx. 106 m² 1)
- CADR: approx. 354 m3/h
- Automatic function
- With night mode: super-quiet operation with dimmed operating panel
- Filter change indicator
- Configuration via Bluetooth®
- Safety automatic switch-off function
- “beurer FreshHome” app available for free download2)
* For comparison: According to the German Federal Centre for Health Education, viruses are generally 0.02-0.3 µm in size
(https://www.infektionsschutz.de/infektionskrankheiten/erregerarten/viren.html, available in German only).
2) Complete range of uses only available with the “beurer FreshHome” app. Compatible with iOS 10.0 and AndroidTM 5.0 or above and with Bluetooth® 4.0 or above
|Product designation||Air purifier|
|CADR value||approx. 354 m³/h|
|Type of filter||three-layered filter system|
|Filter change indicator||yes|
|Compatible from||iOs 10.0 and Android 5.0 by Bluetooth® 4.0|
|Volume in dB||Night mode / level 1: < 30 dB, level 2: approx. 38 dB, level 3: approx. 47 dB, level 4: approx. 57 dB, turbo mode: approx. 68 dB|
|Output in watts||approx. 75|
|Max. room size in m²||106|
|Product weight||ca. 5,9 kg|
|Settings||4 + turbo mode|
|Technology||HEPA filter H13|
|Timer function||yes, 1 - 24h|
|Product dimensions||21 x 35 x 62 cm|
|Warranty in years (You can find more information about the warranty conditions in the manual.)||3|
The product is equipped with a 4-level blower
Air cleaning using a three-layered filter system
Suitable for rooms up to 106 m²
Displays the current time, temperature and relative humidity
PM 2.5 Sensor
Recognises fine dust with particle sizes of up to 2.5 μm
The product has an integrated timer function
This device has a turbo mode.
How the air purifier works
Domestic dust, animal hair, odours, pollen, harmful gases and various bacteria and viruses are filtered out of the air using a three-layer filter system.
**VOC = volatile organic compounds
Our three-layer filter system with HEPA H13 filter filters out at least 95% of particles with a size of 0.02 μm (viruses are generally 0.02 – 0.3 μm in size).2) Particles ≥ 0.3 μm in size are even filtered out up to 99.95%.
In addition to the room size, the cleaning speed also plays a decisive role when choosing an air purifier. The clean air delivery rate (CADR) shows you at a glance how many cubic metres of air are purified in one hour. The higher the CADR value, the more efficient the air purifier.
2) For comparison: According to the German Federal Centre for Health Education, viruses are generally 0.02 – 0.3 µm in size (Infektionsschutzseite)
***With a ceiling height of 2.4 m.
Smart Sensor – detects particles with a size of 2.5 μm
The PM 2.5 value refers to suspended fine dust particles with a diameter of up to 2.5 micrometres (for comparison: hair has a diameter of 70 micrometres).
Our air purifiers remove fine dust particles and ensure clean air.
Say goodbye to poor air quality with the "beurer FreshHome" app
Convenient control of the LR 500
Monitoring of the ambient air in your home
Creation of individual air cleaning schedules
Detailed daily, weekly and annual overview of the indoor air
Useful tips for improving the indoor climate