A better quality of life! You can finally breathe in deeply at home. Pollen, fine dust and other particles don’t stand a chance. Thanks to the three-layered filter system with HEPA H13 filter, up to 99.95% of all particles greater than 0.3 µm are filtered out of the air.
- Air cleaning through a three-layered filter system (pre-filter + HEPA H13 filter* + activated carbon)
- For rooms up to approx. 37 m² 1)
- CADR: approx. 141 m3/h
- With turbo mode for quick air cleaning
- With night mode: super-quiet operation and dimmed operating panel
- Timer function
- 3 output levels
- Quiet operation
- Air flow rate of up to 125 m3/h
- Replaceable filter with filter change indicator
* 99.95% of particles (e.g. bacteria, viruses, fine dust, pollen) can be filtered out
|Product designation||Air purifier|
|CADR value||approx. 141 m³/h|
|Type of filter||three-layered filter system|
|Filter change indicator||yes|
|Volume in dB||Night mode: < 32 dB, level 1: approx. 38 dB, level 2: approx. 50 dB, turbo mode: approx. 55 dB|
|Output in watts||ca. 38|
|Max. room size in m²||37|
|Product weight||ca. 2,9 kg|
|Technology||HEPA filter H13|
|Product dimensions||22,0 x 22,0 x 34,0 cm|
|Warranty in years (You can find more information about the warranty conditions in the manual.)||3|
LR 220 replacement filter
3 fan levels
Choose between 3 fan levels.
Air cleaning using a three-layered filter system
Suitable for rooms up to 37 m²
With illuminated control panel
Quiet operation, no bright lights
The product has an integrated timer function
This device has a turbo mode.
How the air purifier works
Domestic dust, animal hair, odours, pollen, harmful gases and various bacteria and viruses are filtered out of the air using a three-layer filter system.
**VOC = volatile organic compounds
Our three-layer filter system with HEPA H13 filter filters out at least 95% of particles with a size of 0.02 μm (viruses are generally 0.02 – 0.3 μm in size).2) Particles ≥ 0.3 μm in size are even filtered out up to 99.95%.
In addition to the room size, the cleaning speed also plays a decisive role when choosing an air purifier. The clean air delivery rate (CADR) shows you at a glance how many cubic metres of air are purified in one hour. The higher the CADR value, the more efficient the air purifier.
2) For comparison: According to the German Federal Centre for Health Education, viruses are generally 0.02 – 0.3 µm in size (Infection control website)
***With a ceiling height of 2.4 m.