The insect pen is suitable for treating and healing insect bites and stings from mosquitoes, bees or other small insects. To use, simply hold the fast-heating plate on the bite or sting and activate it by pressing the button. By choosing between two different programmes with 3 or 6 seconds of heat, the device is also suitable for regular use or for people with sensitive skin. A real highlight of the mosquito bite healer is the optional light source, which makes it easy to use even in the dark.
- For treating insect bites and stings
- With practical, optional light for precise use even in the dark
- Heat can accelerate healing
- Also suitable if you are pregnant as there are no chemical additives - only by means of warmth
- 2 different programmes
- Programme 1: for first application and people with sensitive skin
- Programme 2: for regular use
- Can help combat itching and swelling
- Quick-warming ceramic hot plate
- Modern, practical design
|Product designation||Insect bite healer|
|Batteries||2 x 1.5 V AAA batteries|
|Product weight||approx. 47 g (incl. batteries)|
|Product dimensions (L x W x H)||10,1 x 3,6 x 2,0 cm|
|Warranty in years (You can find more information about the warranty conditions in the manual.)||5|
For treating insect bites and stings
Precisely placed heat can displace itching.
Can help combat itching, inflammation and swelling.
If used directly, it can accelerate healing.
Optional light for use in the dark
Don't fear if you fall victim to a pesky insect bite!
Our new BR 90 insect bite healer can help combat itching and swelling. If used directly, it can alleviate symptoms of insect bites/stings.
Everyone has experienced the symptoms that occur after being bitten by an insect: from stinging and itching through to swelling and pain. The symptoms can be alleviated by the targeted effect of heat on the affected area.